Visit My Website

Visit My Website
Custom Personalized Candy Wrappers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free 14.5 Can Wrapper

Here's a fun little project for the kids or even for yourself. A wrapper to wrap around a can to make a pencil and scissor holder.

First you need a 14.5 oz can; washed and dried.

I file down any inside sharp edges with a file from hubby's tool box.

Click on the image to enlarge it and either save it to your computer or print it right from the preview. I use card stock but you can use regular paper.

Cut it out.

Grab a glue stick or a bottle of glue and smear the back side of the paper.

Line it up with the edges of the can and hand press around until it sticks.

Hint: I stand my can upright, hold the paper against the flat surface the can sits on and hand-wrap around the can.

Your kids may need some help with that. You too for that matter.

1 comment: