Visit My Website

Visit My Website
Custom Personalized Candy Wrappers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Diaper Cake for New Moms or Moms-to-Be

Diaper cakes are so fun and easy to do. I found plenty of instructions on the Internet. Some very detailed, most were not.

This two tiered diaper cake took 50 newborn diapers rolled then tied with ribbons.

Directions for the wash cloth and sock roses were also found on the Internet but I chose instructions with pictures to help me shape the items into a roses. The roses were slipped onto stems I cut from a silk flower bouquet and I included the leaves from the bouquet.

The pink satin flowers I cut, shaped and sewed then simply placed among the components of the cake. I didn't bother pinning or taping them to hold them into place.

Know someone having a baby shower or giving birth soon? Give this cake a try, or you can order one from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment