- Stuffed bird sculptures
- Apron and matching oven mitt
- Baby body suit (or onesie) and socks bouquet
- Recipe book with blank recipe cards
- Baby's First album with blank pages
- Handmade, hand painted cards
- Hand painted gift tags
- Hand painted baby body suite (or onesie)
- Elephant origami baby wash cloths
- Angel origami dish towel with spatula
- Baby sock - one of each boy and girl - rose bouquets
- Homemade candles
- Hand painted wine bottles with 30-count Christmas lights stuffed inside
- Hand painted terra cotta pots with dried moss and seeds
- Personalized and wrapped lip balm
- Sleeping diaper baby made out of baby diapers with hat, socks and pacifier
- Throw pillows
- Baby wash cloth lollipop bouquet
- Framed teddy bear painting
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Gift or Donate Leftover Crafts
So I have a bunch of stuff (crafts) I've made this year that didn't sell. What do I do with them all? Well, I'm thinking I'll gift them to my friends and family. Since I know nobody with a baby, I'll donate the baby items to the church to give to needy families.
I'd say I've been plenty busy this year sewing and painting and creating but since I've started Visages (my Zazzle store of unique, personalized gifts), I've no time to sew and paint crafts. That part of my life is over because Visages is becoming successful, bringing in income my crafts didn't.
Got bunches of crafts left over? Why not gift or donate them?