Visit My Website

Visit My Website
Custom Personalized Candy Wrappers

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Memories Freebie Page Layout

Did you use the freebies for a scrap book page layout? We'd all like to see them. Email them to me so I can post them here. If you haven't gotten your freebie, do it now! The backgrounds and frames work with any software because they're in .png & .jpg.

Here is mine... I used only what was provided in the freebie: no embellishments and a couple of old pictures I had handy. It took me 30 minutes or so.

First I added all the page elements then I sized and moved them around finally adding my photos.

I was concerned about the picture of me not filling the frame until I thought, "What the heck? I doesn't hurt to see the words around my picture."

I could have done a better job of centering it but in my haste to upload it, I missed seeing my face is off center.

Ahhhhh well....

This Digital Kit Includes:
  • 2 Digital Papers
  • 3 Page Elements
  • 2 Quick Pages
Click here

The $10 discount off My Memories Digital Scrapbook software is still available. Plus, you get another $10 off a kit of your choice. $20 worth of discounts...

Use code STMMMS14390 to receive your discount.
Reg price $39.97

No comments:

Post a Comment